The Power of Nurture puts information in your hands that you can use to improve the quality of your relationships and services, personally or professionally.
Using a psycho-educational format, with a mix of assessment and feedback tailored to your particular situation, you will gain knowledge and insight that strengthens your parenting, partnership, or programmatic relationships.
Our work together may include:
- The Fundamental Role of Safety/Security in Relationships
- How Safety/Security are Created and Maintained within an Individual, a Relationship, or a Program
- How to Identify Behaviors that Indicate a Lack of Safety/Security in Others and Ways to Restore It
- How to Examine Your Own Sense of Safety/Security and its Impact on Your Personal and Professional Relationships
- How to Shift Unhelpful Patterns and Dynamics in Relationships to Enhance Well-Being
- How to Improve the Quality of Program Services to Maximize Client Well-Being
- How to Support Others Coping with Loss and Grief
The content shared in The Power of Nurture has application for all significant relationships. Contact me today for more information or to schedule an initial consultation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.